In Australia and China, I-BOND with other strategic partners supply the high-quality aluminum plastic signboards and professional design, installation integration services for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, Toyota, KFC, NRMA and other customers.
In the world, I-BOND has established long-term and stable strategic cooperation with the European and American well-known advertising design group, applies to the Expo signs, sign marks, regie and so on. I-BOND has passed the test by the SGS and PSB professional testing institution, has been certified as Class 1.
The aluminum surface is polyester or PVDF point. Because of its modern design and other features, the panel is widely used a sign board materials in the world.
Basis aluminum: high-strength aluminum alloy
Plastic Core: no-toxic low density polyethylene
Surface coating: PVDF, Polyster paint
Panel thickness: 2mm-6mm, recommend 2mm, 3mm
Panel width: 1000mm-1575mm, recommend 1220mm, 1250mm, 1500mm
Panel length: Max.5800mm, recommend 2440mm, 3050mm, 4050mm
Aluminum skin thickness: 0.2mm-0.5mm, recommend 0.2mm, 0.3mm
- Excellent printable paint surfaces, fit various designs
- Lightweight, high strength, extreme rigidity and flatness
- Weather-resistance, rub-resistance, used indoor or outdoor
- Outstanding colour and gloss retention
- Adopt series of superior coating, easy maintenance, simply cleaning
The Excellence of Alluminum Signboard
- Smooth Surfaces, Rich Texture, Various Colour: We can provide the RAL and Pantone colours, including high gloss, matt gloss, brushed, mirror, wooden finished board and customized as your requirement.
- Various Designs and Length: Width is from 1000mm to 1550mm. Length, could be customized as your requirement beyond the standard size accord with the processing techniques, no need to piece together.
- Simple Processing, Various Modalities: It could be processed to various forms and has much process such as cutting, bending, punching, sticking and painting.
- Lowest Rate of Expand and Shrink: Dimensions stable, does not expand and shrink under the adverse circumstance, with wide temperature resistance (-50oC ~ 80oC)